Table Of Contents
Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2021: Water Resources Department Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 100 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil) in Water Resources Department, Govt. of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here.
|Last Date||Coming Soon|
Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2021
- Name of Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Post: 63 nos.
- Education Qualification: B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering obtained from any institute approved by the AICTE and recognized by the Government.
- Pay Scale: Rs.30000-110000 +GP Rs.12700/- P.M.
- Name of Post: Junior Engineer (Civil).
- Total no. of Post: 37 nos.
- Education Qualification: A candidate must pass 2 (three) years Diploma in Civil Engineering any institute recognized by AICTE.
- Pay Scale: Rs.14000-605000 +GP Rs.8700/- P.M.
Age limit for Water Resources Department Assam Recruitment 2021
Age Limited: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and more than 38 years of age as of 01.01.2021.
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articled 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Domicile: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. For proof of permanent residence, the candidate or his/her parents must be a voter of Assam. The voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of permanent residence.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years.
Selection Process of Water Resources Department Recruitment
Screening/ Shortlisting: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit as per academic performance.
Methodology of recruitment: Due to the current pandemic situation, a contact-less process of selection purely based on academic performance from HSLC to Degree for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and HSLC to Diploma for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) will be followed.
|Name of post||Methodology|
|Assistant Engineer||HSLC or equivalent: 10%|
|HSSLC or equivalent: 20%|
|Degree in Civil Engineering: 70%|
|In case of the candidates who have completed the degree in Civil Engineering through lateral entry after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering their 20% weightage shall be calculated on the basis of marks/percentage obtained in Diploma and not on the basis of marks obtained in HSSLC or equivalent, irrespective of whether they have passed HSSLC or equivalent examination or not.|
|Junior Engineer||HSLC or equivalent: 20%|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering: 80%|
How to Apply for Water Resources AE and JE Recruitment
Candidate Apply through online mode by visiting Water Resources Department’s Govt. website i.e. www.waterresources.assam.gov.in. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for Water Resources Department Recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and a new web page will be opened.
- Register yourself and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the online form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form.
|Starting Date||Coming Soon|
|Last Date||Coming Soon|