Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 Water Resources and Development Recruitment 2021 Details
- 3 Age Limit of Water Resources and Development Recruitment 2021
- 4 Selection Process of Water Resources Department Recruitment
- 5 How to Apply Water Resources and Development Recruitment
- 6 Important Date of Water Resources and Development Recruitment
- 7 Important Links of Water Resources and Development Recruitment
Water Resources and Development Recruitment 2021: Water Resources and Development notification regarding filling of Assistant Engineer water resources development Govt. of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Water Resources and Development Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of Post: Assistant Engineer
- Total no of Post: 63 nos.
- Education Qualification: BE or Equivalent Degree in Civil Engineer obtained from any Institute approved by AICTE and recognized by Government
- Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000 to 110,000/- + GP Rs. 12700/-
Age Limit of Water Resources and Development Recruitment 2021
Assistant Engineer: Candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not to more than 38 years of age.
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articled 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Domicile: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. For proof of permanent residence, the candidate or his/her parents must be a voter of Assam. The voter ID card of the candidate or his/her parents will be treated as proof of permanent residence.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years.
Selection Process of Water Resources Department Recruitment
Screening/ Shortlisting: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit as per academic performance.
Methodology of recruitment: Due to the current pandemic situation, a contact-less process of selection purely based on academic performance from HSLC to Degree for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and HSLC to Diploma for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) will be followed.
|Name of post||Methodology|
|Assistant Engineer||HSLC or equivalent: 10%|
|HSSLC or equivalent: 20%|
|Degree in Civil Engineering: 70%|
|In case of the candidates who have completed the degree in Civil Engineering through lateral entry after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering their 20% weightage shall be calculated on the basis of marks/percentage obtained in Diploma and not on the basis of marks obtained in HSSLC or equivalent, irrespective of whether they have passed HSSLC or equivalent examination or not.|
How to Apply Water Resources and Development Recruitment
Applicants are required to apply online through the water resource development Govt website www.waterresources.assam.gov.in
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now”
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form.
Important Date of Water Resources and Development Recruitment
|Starting Date||01-Oct-2021 [AE Only]|
|Last Date||21-Oct-2021 [AE Only]|