Table Of Contents
UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of the 151 Deputy Director Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of Post: Deputy Director.
- Total no. of Post: 151 nos. [(SC-23, ST-09, OBC-38, EWS-15, UR-66) (PwBD*-04)]
- Educational qualification: Candidates should possess Any Degree.
- Age limit: 35 years.
- Port Blair
Application fee of UPSC Recruitment 2021
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs.25/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD/women candidates: Nil
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Deputy Director Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
|Last date Online Application||02-Sept-2021|
|Last date for printing of submission Online application||03-Sept-2021|