Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021- Post Details
- 3 Educational qualification for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021
- 4 Age limit for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021
- 5 Application fee of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021
- 6 How to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021
- 7 Important dates of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021
- 8 Important links of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical officer, General Duty Medical officer & Other Vacancies through Combined Medical Services Examination 2021. Interested and eligible candidates may Apply Online here.
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021- Post Details
- Name of Post: Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services.
- Total no of Post: 349 nos.
- Name of Post: Assistant Divisional Medical Officer.
- Total no of Post: 300 nos.
- Name of Post: GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council).
- Total no of Post: 05 nos.
- Name of Post: General Duty Medical Gr-II (EDMC, NDMC & SDMC)
- Total no. of Post: 184 nos.
Educational qualification for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021
Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S Examination.
Age limit for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021
Age Limited: Candidates must not have attained 32 years i.e the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1989
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articled 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years.
Application fee of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021
- For General /OBC/MOBC candidates: Rs.200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/Offline
How to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website https://upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the Online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II (A). Detailed instructions are available on the above-mentioned website.
Centers of Examination:
AGARTALA ,IMPHAL ,PRAYAGRAJ (ALLAHABAD)
AHMEDABAD, ITANAGAR ,RAIPUR
AIZWAL ,JAIPUR ,RANCHI
BENGALURU, JAMMU, SAMBALPUR,
BAREILLY, JORHAT ,SHILLONG,
BHOPAL, KOCHI, SHIMLA ,
CHANDIGARH, KOHIMA ,SRINAGAR,
CHENNAI, KOLKATA, THIRUVANATHAPURAM,
CUTTACK ,LUCKNOW, TIRUPATI,
DEHRADUN, MADURAI, UDAIPUR,
DELHI, MUMBAI ,VISHAKHAPATNAM,
DISPUR, PANAJI (GOA)
GANGTOK, PATNA ,
HYDERABAD, PORT, BLAIR
Important dates of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021