Table Of Contents
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published to conduct Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam II 2021. Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online here.
UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2021- Post Details:
Name of the Post: Combined Defense Service Exam II 2021.
Total No. of Post: 339 nos.
Name of the course & Approximately no. of vacancies:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 22
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
- Offices Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 169
- Officer’s Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 16
Educational qualification for UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2021:
- For Indian Military Academy & Officer’s Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Application fee of UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2021:
- For Others candidates: Rs.200/-
- For Female/SC/ST/Candidates: Nil
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply for UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2021:
Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Important dates of UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2021:
|Starting Date||04 Aug 2021|
|Last Date||24 Aug 2021|
|Date for Online Application withdrawn:||31 Aug 2021 to 06 Sep 2021|
|Last Date for Fee payment||23 Aug 2021 (by cash) / 24 Aug 2021 (online)|
|Date for Exam||14 Nov 2021|
Important links of UPSC CDS Exam (II) 2021: