Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 SSC Constable Recruitment 2021 Details
- 3 Organization-wise vacancy:
- 4 Application Fee
- 5 Other Recruitment of SSC Constable Recruitment
- 6 Selection Process of SSC Constable Recruitment
- 7 How to Apply SSC Constable Recruitment
- 8 Important Dates of SSC Constable Recruitment
- 9 Important Web-Links
SSC Constable Recruitment 2021: Staff Section Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for the recruitment of 25271 vacancies as Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
SSC Constable Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of post: Constable (General Duty)
No of posts: 25,271 posts
- Male: 22,424 posts
- Female: 2,847 posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
Payscale: Pay Level-3 (Rs 21700- 69100)
Candidates have to pay a certain amount as an application fee depending upon their category. The details are as given below:
SC/ ST/ ESM/ Women: NIL
Others: Rs 100/-
Payment Mode: BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Other Recruitment of SSC Constable Recruitment
Age Limited: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and more than 23 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1998 and later than 01.08.2003.
Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies are state/ UT wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years.
Selection Process of SSC Constable Recruitment
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and
- Document Verification
How to Apply SSC Constable Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for SSC Constable GD recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of SSC Constable Recruitment
|Last Date of Online Payment||02-Sept-2021|
|Last date for the generation of offline Challan||04-Sept-2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||07-Sept-2021|
|Advertisement Details||Coming Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|