Staff Selection Commission has released notification regarding Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2022 for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification with the Online process.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for SSC CHSL recruitment of multiple posts in the cadre of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, and Data Entry Operator. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from here.
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Qualification||12th Class or equivalent|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Salary||Rs. 19,000 – 81,000|
|Age Limit||18- 27 years|
Table Of Contents
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
1. Name of Exam : Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2021
Name of posts:
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade “A”
No of posts: (To be updated soon)
- Lower Division Clerk(LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2(Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- Postal Assistant(PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator,Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit: 18-27 years as of 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- ESM: 3 years
- SC/ ST PWD/ ESM/ Women: Nil
- UR/ OBC: Rs 100/-
- Payment mode: BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Important Date of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Starting Date of Application||01-Feb-2022|
|Last Date of Submission||07-Mar-2022|
|Date of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination||May 2022|