Table Of Contents
Online application are invited from the intending candidate who are the citizens of India. Application in Online Apply Filling up of the following vacant posts of 138 LDA Cum Typist, Supervisor vacancy indicated below of subordinate offices under the Directorate of Social Welfare,Assam,Uzanbazar,Guwahati-1.
|Job Mode||Full Time|
Post: LDA Cum Typist
Total Posts: 64 [Ur: 12 OBC/MOBC: 26 SC: 7 STH: 13 EWS: 6]
- Candidate should have minimum Bachelor degree from recognized university.
- Candidate should have minimum 6 months of Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application from any recognized Institute.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000-60,500/- + GP Rs.6,200/- P.M.
Total Posts: 74 [Ur: 17 OBC/MOBC: 32 SC: 1 STP: 2 STH: 14 EWS: 8 ]
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have minimum Bachelor degree from recognized university. Preference will be given to graduate in Social work/Home Science and related fields like nutrition/Anthropology/sociology/Education/Psychology etc.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000-60,500/- + GP Rs.7,600/- P.M.
Age Limit: Candidate must not less then 18 years and not more then 40 years of age on 01-01-2021 years.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
Age Relaxation: : Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PWD: 19 Years.
How To Apply
Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the Link https://socialwelfarerecruitment.in in the website https://wemenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 5th February,2021 to 14th February,2021.No application will be filled up after expiry of the given time as the link be disabled .No E-mail or other form for submission of application is allowed.
- Scroll Down, Check Important Link‘s Section
- Click On Online Application Link.
- Enter Your All Asked Information & Upload Documents.
- After That Submit Your Application And Keep Computer Generated Application For Future Reference.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.