Table Of Contents
SEBA Recruitment 2021: Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) has relished a notification of 3 Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant vacancy on Contractual basis in the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA), Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21. Interested & Eligible Candidates may Apply Online.
Latest Update- Hojai Judiciary Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now
SEBA Recruitment 2021 Post Details
Name of post: Junior Administrative Assistant cum Program Assistant
No of posts: 03 nos
- Candidates must be graduate in Science, Arts or Commerce stream having minimum 55% marks in 10th, 55% in 12th and 55% in graduation.
- Candidate having MCA (Master of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 10 (ten) points based on MCA degree marks.
- Candidate having BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) will get extra points of up to 5 (Five) points based on BCA degree marks.
- Candidate having experience in computer application system in any Govt. and Private sector will get extra points as mentioned below:
- 1 year : 1 point
- 2 years : 2 points
- 3 years : 3 points
- 4 years : 4 points
- 5 years and above : 5 points
Remuneration: Rs. 17,000 per month (with Annual Increment and DA as admissible).
Application Fee of SEBA Recruitment 2021
Applicant has to deposit an amount of Rs 250 in favour of Secretary, Board of Secondary Education, Assam either through Demand Draft of any National Bank payable at Guwahati or through challan of the Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd., Bamunimaidam Branch Guwahati (Challan available in the SEBA office) payable at Assam Co-operative Apex Bank, SEBA complex.
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less then 21 years of Age and not to more then 43 years of Age.
Nationality: Candidate must not be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India
How to Apply SEBA Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for SEBA Recruitment 2021 by visiting SEBA’s official website sebaonline.org.
After applying online, the Application Form with all filled data, as entered by the candidate, will be downloaded. Candidate has to submit/send all the relevant documents along with the downloaded Application Form and necessary Fees to SEBA office; Guwahati by 10th July 2021.
Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA),