Table Of Contents
SBI PO Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 2056 Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
SBI PO Recruitment Details
Name of post: Probationary Officer (PO)
No of posts: 2056 nos. [SC: 324, ST: 162, OBC: 560, EWS: 200, GEN: 810]
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Pay: Rs 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840
Final Year Students: Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021.
Others: Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificates should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may also apply.
|UR/ EWS/ OBC||Rs 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||NIL|
|Payment Mode||Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking|
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the SBI Career website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on Online Application link .
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Date of SBI PO Recruitment