Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 SBI Banking Job Recruitment 2022 Details
- 3 Application Fees of SBI Banking Job Recruitment 2022
- 4 How to Apply for SBI Banking Job Recruitment 2022?
- 5 Important Date of SBI Banking Job Recruitment 2022
- 6 Important Web Links of SBI Banking Job Recruitment 2022
SBI Banking Job Recruitment 2022: State Bank of India, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 15 Chief Manager, Manager, Dy. Manager Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply here. Job Axom
|Total Post||15 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Application Fee||Rs. 750/-|
SBI Banking Job Recruitment 2022 Details
1. Name of Post: Chief Manager (Company Secretary) (SMGS-IV)
No. of Posts: 2 [UR]
- Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- Other qualifications (Desirable): LL.B, C.A, I.C.W.A, F.R.M
- Minimum 7 years Post Qualification experience (as on 01.07.2021) in a listed company, preferably Bank/NBFC/Financial services company with minimum market capitalization of Rs.10000.00 crores. The experience should be in SEBI/companies Act/RBI related compliance/filings and secretarial functions
- Proficiency in MS Office suite will an added advantage
Specific Skills (Mandatory): Knowledge of SEBI & LODR related matters.
Place of posting: Mumbai or any other place as decided by the bank.
Age: 45 years as of 01.07.2021
2. Name of Posts: Manager (SME Products) (MMGS-III)
No. of Posts: 6 [UR-5, OBC-1]
- Full time MBA/PGDM or equivalent Post Graduate Management degree and full time B.E/B. Tech.
- The Institutes should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC.
- Course completed through Correspondence/part-time will not be eligible.
Other Qualifications: Preference will be given to candidates who have completed MBA/PGDM or equivalent Post Graduate Management degree with Specialization in
- Minimum 4 years post qualification experience (as on 01.08.2021) as an executive in Supervisory/ Management role in Scheduled Commercial Banks/NBFCs in the field of Product Development/ Product Management/ Business Strategy/ Marketing Strategy/Data Analytics/ Performance Monitoring in SME/ Corporate Credit domain
- Preferred Experience (if any): – Experience in working directly with development/functional teams.
Specific Skills (Mandatory): Excellent Communication & Leadership Skills.
Place of Posting: Mumbai
Age: 35 years as of 01.08.2021.
3. Name of Post: Deputy Manager (Chartered Accountant)
No. of Posts: 7 [GEN-3, OBC-2, SC-1, EWS-1]
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt).
Experience:- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience (as of 01.10.2021) in Supervisory capacity in any Financial Institution/ Corporate/ Bank.
Place of posting: Mumbai
Age: 35 years as of 01.10.2021.
Application Fees of SBI Banking Job Recruitment 2022
- General/ EWC/ OBC: Rs.750/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply for SBI Banking Job Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official website https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- pay the examination fee, and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form .
Important Date of SBI Banking Job Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Application||24-Jan-2021|
|Last date of Application||13-Jan-2022|