Table Of Contents
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.
Company Website: www.jio.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Network
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Salary: Best in Industry.
Experience: 0 – 1 Years.
Eligibility Criteria: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecom Engineering (2019/ 2020 Batch).
- Carry out requirement understanding from business, planning, and regulatory teams
- Plan network design and architecture for all businesses
- Conduct operational planning for the respective function
- Execute network capacity planning to meet customer demands and maintain congestion-free network
- Assist in vendor evaluation and validation process
- Detail out engineering for LTE / FTTH and Enterprise network
- Generate engineering document per node and monthly operating plan for planned event execution
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members
- Ensure adherence to standard operating process to achieve end objectives
- Enhance technical knowledge by attending technical seminars/webinars.
- Knowledge of computer networking fundamentals
- Familiarity with best software engineering practices and development models
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Team player
- Technical orientation
How to Apply Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2021
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode by the following link.
|Apply Online||Click Here|