Table Of Contents
Online applications are invited from the candidates who are Permanent Resident of Assam for registration to appear in the Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2021 for admission into Diploma Courses. Detailed information and online application link for this PAT 2021 is below provided.
|Issue of Online Admit Card||16-07-2021 to 20-07-2021|
|Date of Admission Test||25-07-2021|
Polytechnic Admission Test 2021 Details
Name of Course: Diploma Courses
Name of Test: Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT) 2021
Date of Test: 25th July 2021
Time of Test: This information will be on PAT admit card.
Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
Entry Qualification: Candidate must pass the HSLC or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subject with-
- 40% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for General Candidates.
- 35% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Schedule Caste Candidates.
- 33% marks (average) in Mathematics and Science for Scheduled Tribes Candidates.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs.500/- + bank charges as applicable is to be paid using “State Bank Collect” which facilitates payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking. Payment may also be made in cash at any State Bank of India after generating the Cash Deposit Form from “State Bank Collect’ in final step of Online Application. Further instructions will be available during the online application process. Candidates are required to carefully follow the steps while registering online.
How to Apply
Candidates who will be eligible after carefully reading the official notification are able to submit the application for this test of Polytechnic. Follow below-given steps to complete your application.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- DTE Assam Official page will load, enter your all asked details.
- Pay online application fee through SBI Collect and submit your application.
|Starting Date||20th May 2021|
|Last Date||30th June 2021|