Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 ONGC Recruitment 2022 Details
- 3 Other Recruitment of ONGC Recruitment 2022
- 4 Application Fee:
- 5 How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment ?
- 6 Important Dates of ONGC Recruitment 2022
- 7 Important Web Links of ONGC Recruitment 2022
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 21 HR Executive & Public Relations Officer Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply here.
|Total Post||21 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Age Limit||18 years to 30 years|
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Details
1. Name of Post: HR Executive
No of Posts: 15 Posts [UR: 8, OBC: 3, SC: 2, ST: 1, EWS: 1]
Educational Qualification: MBA with specialization in Personnel Management / HRD / HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management / IR / Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in PM /IR / Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.
UGC NET Subject: Labour Welfare / Personnel Management /Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/ Human Resource Management (Code — 55) or Management (Code 17)
2. Name of Post: Public Relations Officer
No of Posts: 06 Posts [ UR: 5, OBC: 1 ]
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks.
UGC NET Subject: Mass Communication (Code 63)
UGC NET Score: Only candidates having a valid UGC NET – June 2020 score may apply for these posts.
Other Recruitment of ONGC Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates shall not be more than 30 years of age and shall not be less than 18 years of age.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- SC: 5 Years
- STP/H: 5 Years
- PWBD: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 Years irrespective to the category such as General/OBC/SC/ST.
Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below as per their category
- UR/ EWS/ OBC: Rs 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD: Nil
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official ONGC Recruitment Portal.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- submit the form.
Important Dates of ONGC Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Application||15-Dec-2021|
|Last Date of Application||04-Jan-2022|