Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Post Details
- 3 Selection Process of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021:
- 4 Application Fee:
- 5 Other Recruitment
- 6 Documents to be Uploaded with Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
- 7 How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
- 8 OIL Help Desk Number and Email
- 9 Important Date
- 10 Important Link
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of 120 Junior Assistant Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates from OIL’s production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh may apply online here.
|Application Process||Apply Online|
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Post Details
Name of post: Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator)
No of post: 120
- SC: 08
- ST: 14
- OBC(NCL): 32
- EWS: 12
- UR: 54
Districts: Candidates from Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo districts of Assam and Changlang district of Arunachal Pradesh are only eligible for this recruitment.
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks.
- Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
Scale of pay: Rs. 26,600.00 – 90,000.00/-
Selection Process of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021:
Eligible candidates will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections: viz. (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post.
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours.
In the final merit list for selection, if Computer Based Test (CBT) marks of more than one candidate are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-C of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be given preference. In case, if the marks in Part-C are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-B will be given preference. If the marks in Part-B are also same, then the candidate older in age will be given preference in the final merit list.
General/OBC candidate(s): ₹ 200/-
SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen: NIL
Payment mode: Online
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below following.
OBC: 3 years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years.
Documents to be Uploaded with Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
Followings are compulsory document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s), as applicable, and will have to produce them as required (in original and required copies) for the purpose of uploading in the online system/submit at the appropriate stage, as applicable, during the recruitment process:
- Employment Exchange Registration Card / Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration Card for Ex- Servicemen.
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board as valid proof of date of birth.
- Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class 10+2.
- Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration.
- Caste Certificate of SC/ST/OBC, if applicable.
- Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) Certificate, if applicable.
- Income & Assets Certificate to be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections, if applicable.
- Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities).
- Valid Discharge Certificate/Book/Service & Release Certificate for Ex-Servicemen clearly showing Personal Particulars and Service Particulars, if applicable.
- Photo Pass for WCL, if applicable.
- Valid No Objection Certificate signed by concerned Authority, if employed in Government Service/Public Sector Undertaking.
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under the current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx
OIL Help Desk Number and Email
Email: [email protected]