Table Of Contents
OBC Scholarship Assam 2021: Assam government has opened the OBC Scholarship Assam 2021-22 online registration process for OBC students of Assam to complete their higher education. Candidates interested in OBC Merit Scholarship must read the official Guideline of Other Backward Classes (OBC) Scholarship Scheme of Assam before applying online. The Eligibility criteria and complete procedure to apply online are given below.
OBC Scholarship Assam 2021 Details
Name of scholarship scheme: Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
Scholarship authority: Government of India
Academic Session: 2021-2022
- Pre-matric: Class I to X
- Post-matric: Post-matriculation level courses
Application status: Available
Some of the necessary eligibility criteria for the students to apply for the obc scholarship are
- The student must be Belong to the OBC category.
- The student must be a 10th OR 12th class pass.
- The annual income of the father should be below Rs 1.5 lakh.
- Scholarship should be restricted up to two boys of the same parent.
Important Documents of OBC Scholarship Assam
- Passport size photograph.
- OBC certificate signed by an authorized Revenue Officer.
- Income certificate.
- Last year’s Marksheet.
- Must have functional bank accounts
Amount of obe scholarship Assam
The rates under different Post-Matric Courses range between Rs. 750 per month and Rs. 260 per month for hostellers. For the day scholars, the range is Rs. 350 to Rs. 160. The scholarship also includes study tour charges of Rs. 900 per annum (subject to actual expenditure). Thesis typing, and printing charge Rs. 1000 (maximum), Book allowance for correspondence course Rs. 900 per annum and Reader charges for blind students in the range between Rs. 90 p.m. to Rs. 175 p.m.
How to Apply
Candidates need to visit the official national scholarship portal https://scholarships.gov.in for submission of online application for this scholarship.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web Links section
- Click on Online Application link .
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Click on “New Registration” link .
- Enter your details as required in the portal; and register yourself.
- After registration, enter all credentials and upload your documents as required in the portal.
- Finally click on “Submit” and take print out of your submitted application
|Starting Date submission of online application||16-Sep-2021|
|Last date submission of online application||20-Nov-2021|
|Last date of Defective Verification||28-Nov-2021|
|Last date of Institute Level Verification||30-Nov-2021|
Important Web Links
|Online Application Link||Register | Login|
|OBC Scholarship Notification||Pre-Metric | Post-Metric|
|Official Website||Click Here|