Table Of Contents
North Eastern Council has released a notification for the recruitment of 8 Executive Officer cum Capacity Builder (EOCB) and Accounts Trainer vacancies for the North Eastern Region Community Resource Management Project for Upland Areas in Changlang District. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Post: Executive Officer cum Capacity Builder ( EOCB)
Total Posts: 4
Educational Qualification: Graduate from a reputed University in BTech / BBA / BCom / BA Economics / BSc. At least 2 years of work experience in processing and manufacturing unit
- MBA Degree or Bachelor degree in Food Science
- Work experience in food/fruit processing & allied units & marketing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Preference to a bonafide resident of District Changlang. However, applications eligible from all States and UTs of India.
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000/- per month
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years
Post: Accounts Trainer (AT)
Total Posts: 4
Educational Qualification: Graduate from a reputed University in Commerce stream. At least 1 year of work experience in book keeping and accounts in a firm/enterprise. Candidates must have good experience in general accounting and Tally, Purchase and Sales entry. Should have knowledge of Word, Excel, and other internet applications
- Conversant with latest taxation and GST
- Work experience in food/fruit processing & allied units as Accountant
- Preference to a bonafide resident of District Changlang. However, applications eligible from
- States and UTs of India
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000/- per month
Age Limit: Not more than 30 years
Executive Officer cum Capacity Builder ( EOCB):
- Online Interview on 12th March 2021
- Personal Interview on 22nd March 2021
Accounts Trainer (AT):
- Online Interview on 13th March 2021
- Personal Interview on 23rd March 2021
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send resume with a photograph by 11th March 2021 by email to [email protected] or by post to the District Project Director, NERCORMP/ Changlang, Chatim Building, 2nd Floor, Near PK Point, DC Office Road, Changlang-792120, Arunachal Pradesh.