Table Of Contents
NMDC Incorporated in 1958 as a Government of India fully owned public enterprise. NMDC is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Steel, Government of India. Since inception involved in the exploration of a wide range of minerals including iron ore, copper, rock phosphate, limestone, dolomite, gypsum, bentonite, magnesite, diamond, tin, tungsten, graphite, beach sands, etc.
Official Website: www.nmdc.co.in
Posts: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices.
Total Vacancies: 59 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentices: 13 Posts
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA): 30 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech in in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics and Mining Engineering from a recognized University.
- Diploma Apprentices: Candidates should possess Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Tele commutation, Mining, Modern Office Practice Management and Computer Science & Application from a recognized University/ Institute.t
- Trade Apprentices: Candidates must have National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) from a recognized Institute.
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs.16,000/- for Technician Apprentices, Rs. 10,000/- for Trade Apprentices.
A common merit list will be prepared by a committee for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the Degree/Diploma/ITI examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list. Preference will be given to local apprentice aspirant candidates without hostel accommodation. No hostel accommodation will be provided for any selected candidate due to the prevailing Covid-19 situation. Reservation for the selection of candidates will be made as per Govt. norms. The shortlisted candidates will be informed through POST /E-MAIL/SMS.
How to Apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts of Apprentices on or before 15th June 2021 through e-mail ([email protected]) and by post.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding further selection procedures.
- Graduate/ Technician Apprentices must register through www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Trade apprentices must register through www.apprenticeshipindia.org