Table Of Contents
NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021: New India Assurance Ltd. (NIACL) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 300 Administrative Officer (Generalist) (Scale-I) Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of post: Administrative Officer (Generalist) (Scale-I)
Total No of posts: 300 nos. [UR: 121, SC: 46, ST: 22,OBC: 81,EWS: 30]
Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post-graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Final Year Students: Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination on or before 30.09.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.09.2021.
Payscale: Rs. 32795 – 1610(14) – 55335 – 1745(4) – 62315
Other Recruitment of NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
Age Limit: The candidate’s ages must be between 21 to 30 years as of 1st April 2021.
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articled 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years.
- SC/ ST / PwBD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation charge only)
- Others: Rs. 750/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- Payment mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
How to Apply NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this vacancy through online mode by visiting the official NIACL Recruitment Portal.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now“.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Next, pay the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form.
|Phase-I Online Examination (Objective)||Oct 2021 (tentative)|
|Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive)||November 2021 (tentative)|