Table Of Contents
NHSRC Guwahati Recruitment 2021: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has relished a notification for the recruitment of 1 Senior Consultant, Quality Improvement vacancy for its branch office – Regional Resource Centre for North Eastern States (RRC-NE) at Guwahati, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online here.
NHSRC Guwahati Recruitment 2021 Post Details
Name of post: Senior Consultant, Quality Improvement
No of posts: 01 nos.
- Essential: Must possess MBBS/ BDS / BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BNYS/ BSMS/ B.Pharm/ B.Sc. Nursing with either of the following Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma (2–3 years regular full time course from a recognized institute)–
- Masters in Public Health
- PG Diploma in Public Health
- PG Degree in Preventive & Social Medicine or Social & Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine
- M.Sc.(Nursing) in Public Health or Community Health Nursing
- PG Degree or Diploma in Hospital Management
- PG Degree or Diploma in Hospital Administration
- Preference may be given to those applicants, who have directly worked on the assignments, resulting into certification / accreditation of hospitals to a recognised quality system such as NQAS, LaQshya, ISO 9001/ NABH/ JCI/ NABL. etc
- Certified Internal/External NQAS/NABH/NABL Assessors
- Recognized Qualification in a Quality System, which may be waived off in case of deserving candidates, who have robust field experience
- Experience of working in hospital administration department of a certified facilities,mentioned in para a. of Work Experience
- At least 5 (Five) years post qualification experience of working in Quality Assurance/Health System/Public Health.
- Excellent communication skills –writing and verbal.
- Proficiency in MS Office package, any computerized data analytical package is highly desirable.
Pay: The Senior Consultant will be paid a consolidated monthly fee as per NHSRC HR policy ( ranging from Rs. 90000/- to Rs. 150000/- )
Other Requirements NHSRC Guwahati Recruitment 2021
Age Limit: Candidate must not be more then 50 years of Age.
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
How to Apply NHSRC Guwahati Recruitment 2021
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only.