Table Of Contents
NHM Assam Recruitment 2021: National Health Mission (NHM), has released a notification for the recruitment of 466 numbers posts of Community Health Officers (CHOs) for the passed out B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic B.sc Nursing candidates with the integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in the academic year 2019-20. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
NHM Assam Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Community Health Officers (CHOs)
Total no. of Post: 466 nos.
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or post-Basic B.Sc Nursing candidates with the integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in the academic year 2019-20 are only eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc (Nursing)/post basic B.Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council/and Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitors council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitors council.
Pay Scale: Community Health Officer on contractual basis shall be paid remuneration of Rs.25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive Up to Rs.15,000 per month.
Age limit: Up to 43 years of age as of 1st June 2021.
- Final year marksheet of last Qualifying Exam (final year B.Sc Nursing/post basic B.Sc nursing)
- Provisional/Final Degree Certificate.
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix 1)
i) Final year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
ii) Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
iii) Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
iv) Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix I)
How to apply for NHM Assam Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates are to visit NHM, Assam website and may submit an application online at https://nhm.assam.gov.in
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” .
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Select your desired post and fill all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
|Apply Online||Coming Soon|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|