NF Railway Recruitment 2022: Northeast Frontier Railway (NF Railway) Central Job has released recruitment on 5636 Act Apprentice Vacancy. You can apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants should apply before the deadline. For more information, please see the details below.
|Post Name||Act Apprentice|
|Total Posts||5636 Posts|
|Organization||Northeast Frontier Railway|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI Pass|
|Start Date||01st June 2022|
|Last Date||30th June 2022|
Table Of Contents
- 1 NF Railway Recruitment 2022
NF Railway Recruitment 2022
Name of Post: Act Apprentice
No. of Vacancy: 5636
Division/ Workshop-wise vacancy:
- Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop: 919 posts
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 522 posts
- Rangiya (RNY): 551 posts
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG: 1140 posts
- Tinsukia (TSK): 547 posts
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN: 1110 posts
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 847 posts
List of Trades:
- Welder (G&E)
- Diesel Mechanic
- Refrigerator & AC Mechanic
- Electronics Mechanic
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
Nf railway recruitment 2022 salary: As per Apprentices norms.
Helpline: For Any Technical Queries send an email to [email protected] or Call + 91 73034 84063. (Between 9.30am to 5.30pm – Monday to Friday)
Eligibility Criteria of NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment:–
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.04.2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Disability candidates.
- UR/ OBC/ MOBC/ Others: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
- Payment Method: Debit card/ credit card/internet Banking
How to Apply for NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
You can apply online for N F Railway Recruitment by visiting the official recruitment portal of Northeast Frontier Railway. Follow the steps below.
- Scroll down and go to the Important Links section.
- Click on the Online Apply link and register yourself.
- Again click on the Online Apply link and Login.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required.
- Next, upload the required documents.
- After paying the application fee, please submit the form by clicking on submit.
- Take a print of the submitted application form.
Important Dates of NF Railway Apprentice Recruitment:–
|Starting Date to Online Apply||1st June 2022, 11 AM|
|Last Date to Online Apply||30th June 2022, 10 PM|