Table Of Contents
NEET Application Form 2021: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the entrance test for admission into various undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions of India. The National Testing Agency (NTA) usually conducts NEET-UG Exam once a year for admission into different MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS courses in India.
NEET Form 2021 Details
Name of Exam: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021
Name of courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS )
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed (or appear) Class 10+2 exam or equivalent exam with subjects- English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually from a recognized board or university with minimum marks as prescribed below:
- General: 50 %
- PWD: 45 %
- SC/ST/OBC: 40 %
Date of exam: September 12, 2021 (Sunday)
Exam duration: 3 hours (2 PM to 5 PM)
Exam type: Offline (Pen & Paper-based test)
Eligibility Criteria to Appear in NEET Application (UG)
The National Testing Agency has fixed the following eligibility criteria to appear NEET 2021.
Nationality: Citizens belonging to the following nationalities are eligible to apply for NEET (UG)
- Indian Nationals
- Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Persons with Indian Origin (PIO)
- Foreign Nationals
Age Limit: 17 to 25 years as of the date of examination.
NEET Application 2021 Application Fee
The fee can be paid using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ e-challan/ UPI.
- General: Rs.1500/-
- Gen EWS/ OBC-NCL: Rs.1400/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs.800/-
- Outside India: Rs.7500/-
I. Each question carries 04 (four) marks and, for each correct answer candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
II. For each incorrect answer, 01(one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
III. To answer a question, the candidate has to find, for each question, the correct answer/ best option.
IV. However, after the process of the challenge of key, if more than one option is found to be correct then all/ any one of the multiple correct/best options marked will be given four marks (+4).
^ Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1).
^ Unanswered/Unattempted questions will be given no marks. In case, a question is dropped/ ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
Medium of NEET Question Papers
How to Apply for NEET-UG Exam
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG Level exam may follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Link‘s section.
- Read all instructions and guidelines, click on PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE NEET (UG)-2021 button.
- Enter your all credentials, verify your mobile number with OTP, upload all necessary documents and make payment of application fee.
- Finally hit Submit button.
- Take a print out of NEET application form for future reference.
|Date of Examination||12-Sept-2021|