Table Of Contents
Nagaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021: Nagaon Judiciary Recruitment 2021 has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 6 Grade IV Vacancy in the cadre of Interpreter & Peon in the establishment of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nagaon. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Total Post||06 Posts|
Nagaon Judiciary Recruitment Details
- Name of Post: Interpreter
- No of posts: 01 nos. (UR)
- Minimum qualification is Class VIII pass and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said posts
- Candidates possessing special skill may be given preference on need basis
- The candidates should be fluent in one or more of the dialects of Assam
Scale of Pay: (P.B.-1) Rs.12,000/- to Rs.52,000/- + G.P. Rs.4,400/-
- Name of Post: Peon
- No of posts: 05 nos. [UR-2, STP-1, STH-1, OBC-1]
- Minimum qualification is Class VIII pass and those who have passed HSSLC or above shall be ineligible to apply for the said posts.
- Candidates possessing special skill may be given preference on need basis.
Scale of Pay: (P.B.-1) Rs.12,000/- to Rs.52,000/- + G.P. Rs.3,900/-
Other Criteria of Nagaon Judiciary Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as of 01.01.2021.
Citizenship: The Candidates must be Indian citizens as defined under Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India. Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: Valid Employment Exchange Registration no. is mandatory for those who are not in service
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PWD: 10 years, Ex-servicemen: 2 years
How to Apply for Nagaon Judiciary Recruitment
The candidate should submit a duly filled-up application in standard form along with self-attested copies of testimonials. The candidate should paste his/her recent passport-sized colored photograph in the given space of the application form and shall sign across the photograph.
Three copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form. The envelope containing the application form should mention on it “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________”.
The application should reach the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nagaon, Assam on or before 29-11-2021 and same be dropped in the DropBox labeled “DROPBOX OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF _________” (INTERPRETER / PEON) kept within the premises of C.J.M. Office (Nagaon) or to send by post to the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nagaon.
Important Web date of Nagaon Judiciary Recruitment