Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Details
- 3 Required Documents
- 4 How to Register For Kendriya Vidyalaya Class I Admission
- 5 How to fill Fill KVS Admission Form Online 2021
- 6 Important Date
- 7 KVS Class I admission 2021 schedule
- 8 KVS Class II to X admission 2021 Schedule
- 9 KVS Class XI admission 2021 Schedule
- 10 Important Links
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has relished a notification of Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Process for Academic Session 2021-22.. Interested and eligible candidates may submit application for admission.
|Registration Last Date||19-April-2021|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Details
Name of School: Kendriya Vidyalaya
Name of Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
Name of Board: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Name of Class: Class I & XI
Academic Session: 2021-22
- Birth Certificate (Age proof) for Class-I.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of PSU employees and Members of Parliament.
- Proof of relationship for Grandchildren of KVS employees.
- Proof of residence
- Category certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL)
- Certificate of retirement for uniformed defence employees.
- Certificate showing the no. of transfers during the preceding 7 years.
How to Register For Kendriya Vidyalaya Class I Admission
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.kvsangathan.nic.in/.
- KVS Admission Link- Now, now the homepage, click on KVS Online Admission Portal Link scrolling on the top of the page
- Click on Register Tab – Now, applicants will be redirected to a new page. On this admission portal click on “Register” tab as shown in the picture.
- Proceed to read instructions – Now, read the important instructions carefully available English and Hindi both the languages. After going through all the instructions, mark the declaration box and click on Proceed Button.
- Fill Details – Now, registration page will appear. Enter all the details in the space provided and click on “Register” button.
- Verify OTP – Now, enter the OTP and verify it.
- Registration is complete – Finally registration process is complete. Keep the login Id safe for further login. Take the printout of the registration details by clicking on “Print” tab.
How to fill Fill KVS Admission Form Online 2021
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Candidates Need To Fill Their Application And Also Need To Upload Required Documents To Complete The Process
- Open the KVS admission portal and click on “Login Tab”.
- Login page opens. On this page, enter Login code, DOB of child, mobile no. and captcha code. Proceed further by clicking on “Login tab”.
- Application form will open. Start filling the details as asked in the form.
- Fill Parents Detail and click “Next”
- Fill choice of Schools. Choice can be filled only for Three KVs. After filing details click on “Next” button.
- Upload the required documents.
- After uploading documents click on Preview button. Cross check all the details and submit the application form.
- Verify OTP
- Application will be submitted successfully. Click on “Print” tab and take printout of application for future references.
- Applicants can also check application status by clicking on “Application Status”.
KVS Class I admission 2021 schedule
- Online registration: Begins April 1, 2021
- Last date for registration: April 19, 2021
- First Admission List: April 23, 2021
- Second List (if seat remains vacant): April 30, 2021
- Third List (If seat remains vacant): May 5, 2021
- Offline registration for RTE, SC / ST, OBC (NCL) (if not enough applications come online): May 10 to May 13, 2021
- Date of release of offline admission list: May 15 to May 20
KVS Class II to X admission 2021 Schedule
- Offline registration for available seats: April 8 to April 15, 2021
- Release of admission list: April 19 2021 (4 pm)
- Admission date: April 20 to April 27, 2021
- Last date of admission in all classes (except class XI): 31 May 2021
KVS Class XI admission 2021 Schedule
- Offline registration for available seats: Within 10 days after the declaration of class X results
- Release of admission list: Within 20 days after the declaration of class X results
- Last date of admission for class XI: 30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE