Table Of Contents
KAAC Recruitment 2021: Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council (KAAC), Diphu has released a notification for the recruitment of 8 Field Workers, ANM & Other Vacancy under the establishment of Health & Family Welfare Department, Diphu. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online here.
KAAC Recruitment Details
- Name of Post: Statistical Investigator (Family Welfare)
- No of posts: 1
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream.
- Name of Post: ANM
- No of posts: 3
- Educational Qualification: ANM Nursing Diploma Course passed from any Institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Councils’.
- Name of Post: Field worker
- No of posts: 2
- Educational Qualification: HSSLC Passed/ Diploma In Computer Application
- Name of Post: Computer
- No of posts: 2
- Educational Qualification: HSSLC Passed/ minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application.
Other Recruitment of KAAC Recruitment 2021
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01/01/2021.The upper age limit is relaxable.
Resident-ship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Karbi Anglong District, since 1952. As a proof of domicile by the candidate, he/ she must produce a domicile certificate issued by the ARO, KAAC, of the respective circle.
- The candidate must be of sound health, both mentally and physically.
- Required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PWD: 10 years
How to Apply KAAC Recruitment 2021
The eligible candidates can submit their application to the Member Secretary, Central Selection Board, KAAC in the drop Box, KAAC, Diphu from 11th October to 29th October 2021 during Office hours except on holidays under NI act.
The applicant should clearly write “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF..” on the front cover of the envelope.
The eligible candidates shall apply in the Standard Form of application along with KAAC money Receipt of Rs 10/- (ten) for ST/SC and Rs 20/- (Rupees twenty) for other candidates as application fee. The eligible candidate must submit 3(three) Nos. Passport size photograph affixing one, self-attested copy on the application form.
Self-attested Xerox copies of all relevant Certificates/Mark sheets/ Caste Certificate etc have to be submitted along with the application.
Important Web Links