Table Of Contents
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 71 Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO) vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online here.
IOCL Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Assistant Quality Control Officer
No of posts: 71 nos. [UR:28, SC:10, ST:7, OBC:19, EWS:7]
- The candidate should have been awarded Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
- Equivalent disciplines in M.Sc. in Chemistry shall include Inorganic/Organic/ Analytical/Physical/Applied Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry.
- Any other branch of Chemistry e.g. Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Toxicology, Geochemistry, Pharmacology, Food Technology etc. will not be considered towards eligibility.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS categories should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examination.
- Marks in Qualifying degree is relaxed to 55% for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates.
- Qualifying degree obtained through full–time regular course only shall be considered eligible.
Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/- (Grade A0).
Minimum 02 Years of Cumulative Experience in the following:
- Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum /Petro-chemical/Polymer/Fertilizer Unit Laboratories AND/ OR
- Experience in an NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered valid only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”. The lab should have scope under Group: Lubricants/Petroleum and Products. (Disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Biological, Radiological, NDT etc. shall not be considered)
- Experience gained after date of declaration of result of qualifying degree will only be considered towards counting experience. Any experience gathered after B.Sc. or as a short-term trainee (summer/winter project etc. during M.Sc.) will not be considered towards relevant experience.
- Teaching & Research experience in an academic institute will not be considered as relevant experience.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 300/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM: NIL
- Payment mode: SBI e-collect
Selection Process of IOCL Recruitment
The selection process will comprise of Written Test (objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge), Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
The candidates should secure minimum qualifying marks as mentioned below in each stage i.e. Written Test, GD/GT, and Personal Interview, for consideration for the next stage of the selection process and finally adjudged suitable for selection.
|General, EWS & OBC|
|SC, ST, PwBD & ExSM|
|Written Test||40 out of 100||35 out of 100|
|GD/GT & Personal Interview||40%||40%|
How to Apply of IOCL Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official IOCL Recruitment Portal.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Upon completion of such application/fees payment (as applicable) and final submission of application form, candidates are required to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent passport size photograph, put a signature at the space provided and attach self-attested copies of necessary documents.
The above documents are to be sent (with the name of post-super-scribed on the envelope) by ordinary post so as to reach by 06-11-2021 to The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Important Date of IOCL Recruitment
|Starting Date||01-Oct-2021 10:00 hours|
|Last Date||22-Oct-2021 17:00 hours|
|Last Date of Payment||21-Oct-2021 17:00 hours|