Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the official IOCL Nursing Admission 2022 notification for admission into B.Sc (Nursing) Course at Assam Oil College of Nursing at IOCL (AOD), Digboi. Interested and eligible unmarried female candidates may apply online for this course.
|Course Name||B.Sc Nursing|
|Total Seats||30 Seats|
|Start Date||29th May 2022|
|Last Date||18th June 2022|
Table Of Contents
- 1 IOCL Nursing Admission 2022 Details
- 2 How to Apply for IOCL Nursing Admission?
- 3 Selection Process of IOCL Nursing Admission
- 4 FAQs of IOCL Nursing Admission
IOCL Nursing Admission 2022 Details
Name of Courses: B.Sc Nursing
No of Seats: 30 Seats in B.Sc Nursing
Academic Session: 2022-23
Name of Institute: Assam Oil College of Nursing and Assam Oil School of Nursing
Name of University: Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
Age Limit: Candidates in the age group of 17 years to 24 years as on 31st May 2022 will be eligible for admission.
Age Relaxation: The upper age relaxation will be as follows-
- OBC-NCL: 3 Years
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- PwBD: 10 Years
IOCL Nursing Course Details
The Assam Oil Division of Indian Oil Corporation Limited has planned to offer two courses for the eligible students under this notification. The details of these two courses along with the components of the courses are discussed below.
1. B.Sc Nursing
No of Seats: 30 Seats
- Unreserved: 14 Seats
- EWS: 03 Seats
- SC: 02 Seats
- ST: 03 Seats
- OBC: 08 Seats
Duration of Course: B. Sc Nursing course will be a full time regular course for a duration of 4 four years.
Details of Affiliation: B. Sc Nursing students will get admission to Assam Oil College of Nursing. Assam Oil College of Nursing is affiliated to Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Guwahati and the course is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
Required Educational Qualification
B.Sc Nursing: HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English Core/English Elective with minimum aggregate of 50% Marks for General/EWS/OBC category and 45% Marks for SC/ST/PwBD category. The qualification should be from a Government recognized board under AHSEC/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or other equivalent Board.
The qualification should be from a Government recognized Board under AHSEC/ AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE with minimum aggregate of 40% Marks for General/ EWS/ OBC category and 35% Marks for SC/ ST/ PwBD category. Preference shall be given to candidates possessing HSSLC (i.e 10+2) with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English.
IOCL Nursing Admission Stipend and Training Details
B.Sc (Nursing): The selected candidates shall be paid a consolidated stipend per month for 1st year – Rs.2,800/-; 2nd year – Rs.3,000/- ; 3rd year – Rs.3,200/-; and for 4th year – Rs.3,400/-.
- Free hostel accommodation, medical attention for self at AOD Hospital and uniform will be provided to all selected candidates. Selected candidates will be required to stay in the Nursing College hostel only.
- After passing out from respective courses, the candidates will be engaged compulsory for a period of 1 (one) year as working interns at AOD Hospital or in any of the other hospital of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. This may be extendable by maximum 2 (two) years at the sole discretion of IOCL (AOD). The working interns shall be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.15,250/- per month for GNM and Rs.16,250/- per month for BSc (N) at AOD Hospital and shall be paid an additional amount of Rs.1,000/- per month if they are placed at other hospitals of Indian Oil Corporation Limited, other than at AOD hospital. During the period while they are engaged as working interns, they shall not be provided with the accommodation facility.
How to Apply for IOCL Nursing Admission?
Candidates fulfilling all the required eligibility criteria and decided to submit their online applications must submit their applications within the last date of application. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has prepared a Google Form to accept the applications from the eligible and interested candidates. The link of online application form is provided in the section of Important Links. Also, candidates can follow the steps listed below to complete their application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- A page from Google Forms will load in a new tab.
- Sign In with your valid Google Account. If already singed in, you can skip this step.
- Now, the application form will be loaded.
- Fill all the asked details carefully as per your desired course.
- Finally click on Submit button and submit your application.
Important Dates of IOCL Nursing Admission
- Starting date to apply online: 29th May 2022
- Last date to apply online: 18th June 2022 up to 5 PM
- Date of written test: 26th June 2022
- Date of result announcement: 5th July 2022
- Date of documents verification: 11th July 2022
- Date of PME: 22nd July 2022
- Date of admission: 27th July 2022
Important Links of IOCL Nursing Admission
|Online Application Link||Register | Login|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of IOCL Nursing Admission
Indian Oil Corporation Limited will conduct a written test to select top 30 meritorious students for admission to B.Sc Nursing course in Assam Oil College of Nursing and Assam Oil School of Nursing. The details of that written exam are given below.
Type of Exam: OMR based Written Test
Duration of Exam: 120 Minutes
Timing of Exam: This information will be on the admit card.
Venue of Exam: This information will be on the admit card.
Pass Mark: 40% Marks (relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD categories).
FAQs of IOCL Nursing Admission
What is the starting date of application for IOCL Nursing Admission?
The starting date of application for IOCL Nursing Admission is 29th May 2022.
What is the last date of application for IOCL Nursing Admission?
The last date of application for IOCL Nursing Admission is 18th June 2022 up to 5 PM.
What is the seat capacity available for B.Sc Nursing course?
The B.Sc Nursing course at IOCL has a total of 30 seats for different categories.
What is the full form of IOCL?
The full form of IOCL is Indian Oil Corporation Limited. It was established on 30th June 1959.