Table Of Contents
Indus Towers Limited Recruitment 2021: Indus Towers Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of 100 Technician vacancies in the Entire North Eastern States. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Indus Towers Limited Recruitment Details
Name of post: Technician
Total No of posts: 100 nos.
Educational Qualification: Government ITI/ Diploma/ or certification courses in trades like Electrical, Electrician, Electronics, Fitter, Mechanical, MMV, Wiremen, etc.
Pay: Rs 15000 to 20000 / month + Travel Conveyance + Mobile allowance + ESIC + PF , Medical Insurance of 1.5 lacs .
Job Location: Entire North Eastern States (Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Arunachal, Nagaland) USOF Sites (Remote sites)
Please find below the job responsibilities of the Technicians-
- Should maintain basic hygiene at Telecom tower sites
- Maintain proper documentation such as filling Log card properly, external Alarm compliance, should maintain Diesel Log card /Visitor log book properly
- Responsible for diesel refilling as per business requirement and as instructed by FSE, Area Manager or Energy Manager
- Technician will have to do routine site visit for periodic maintenance and fill up documentation checklist in tablet provided by the employer.
- Candidate should be flexible in extensive travel on regular basis.
- Candidate will be responsible to maintain anywhere between 8-15 sites depending upon the locations
Age Limit: 20 to 35 years
How to apply for Indus Towers Limited Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by submitting their CV at the following email id or WhatsApp.
Email: [email protected]
The last date of submission of the application is 25th Nov 2021.