Table Of Contents
Indian Oil Marketing Division Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil, Marketing Division, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation invites applications for Engagement Apprentices for the year 2021-22 under multiple trades. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online here.
Indian Oil Marketing Division Recruitment Details
Name of Post: Apprentice (Technician Apprentice, Trades Apprentice, Non-Technical Trades Apprentice- Accountant, Non-Technical Trades Apprentice- Data Entry Operator (Fresher), Non-Technical Trades Apprentice-data entry operator (skill Certificate Holder), Non-Technical Trades Apprentice (Fresher), Non-Technical Trades Apprentice (Skilled certificate holder)
Total no. of Post: 548 nos. [UR: 253, EWS: 47, SC: 80, ST: 43, OBC-NCL: 104, PwBD: 21]
State Wise Vacancy:
- West Bengal – 236
- Bihar – 68
- Assam- 119
- Technician Apprentice: 3 years Regular full time diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Trades Apprentice: Regular Full time ITI in fitter/Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/instrument Mechanic/Machinist recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Non-Technical Trades Apprentice- Accountant: Regular Full time Graduate in any discipline.
- Non-Technical Trades Apprentice- Data Entry Operator (Fresher): Regular full time class XII or equivalent in any Discipline.
- Non-Technical Trades Apprentice-data entry operator (skill Certificate Holder): Regular full time class XII or equivalent in any Discipline and Skilled certificate.
- Non-Technical Trades Apprentice (Fresher): Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) -Non Graduate with 12 pass.
- Non-Technical Trades Apprentice (Skilled certificate holder): Retail Sales Associate -Non Graduate with 12 pass & Skilled certificate.
Note: Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE/ B Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA, or any such equivalent qualification or pursuing higher qualification shall NOT be considered.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be more than 24 years and less than 18 years of age as of 1st January’2021.
How to Apply of Indian Oil Marketing Division Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply through the above-mentioned website i.e www.iocl.com from 05.11.2021 @11 AM onwards
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on Online Application link .
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- At the end click on submit button .
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Date of Indian Oil Marketing Division Recruitment 2021