Table Of Contents
Indian Oil Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021(IOCL). IOCL recruitment for Technical And Non Technical Apprentices 2021. Apprentices at its Operating Locations in Odisha, Bihar, Assam, Jharkhand, West Bengal.
|Job Mode||Full Time|
|State||Technician Apprentice Trade||Total Post|
|West Bengal||Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics||123|
|Bihar||Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics||40|
|Odisha||Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics||32|
|Jharkhand||Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics||17|
|Assam||Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics||48|
Educational Qualification: Diploma Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics
|State||Non-Technical Apprentice Trade||Total Post|
Educational Qualification: ITI in Fitter/Electrician/Electronics/Instrument/Machinist.
Post: Trade Apprentice
|State||Trade Apprentice||Total Post|
|Bihar||Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||7|
|Odisha||Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holder)||7|
|Jharkhand||Retail Sales Associate (Fresher)||6|
|Assam||Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holders)||6|
Educational Qualification: Matric with regular full-time ITI course in Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, and Machinist trades recognized by NCVT or SCVT can apply.
Age Limit: Candidate must not less then 18 years and not more then 24 years of age on 31-01-2021 years.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
Age Relaxation: : Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PWD: 10
- Candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test. The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Written Test Following Parameters: Trade Apprentice – Accountant: Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks, Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks, Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks
- Technician & Non Technician Apprentice Trade(Fitter/Electrician/Electronics/Instrument/Machinist)(Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation/Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electronics ): Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks, Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks, Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks, Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
- Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator/Retail Sales Associate): Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks, Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks, Basic English – 40 Marks
How To Apply
Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the RDAT portal and as a Technician Apprentice online with the BOAT portal then apply through online by using IOCL website https://iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx
- Scroll Down, Check Important Link‘s Section
- Click On Online Application Link.
- Enter Your All Asked Information & Upload Documents.
- After That Submit Your Application And Keep Computer Generated Application For Future Reference.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.