Table Of Contents
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of 300 vacancies of Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR) – April 2022 batch. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online here.
Name of post: Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR)
No of posts: 300 (Approximately)
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Pay: During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Chef: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirements.
- Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officers’ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of the menu, etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirements.
- Hygienist: They will be required to clean the washroom, shower spaces, and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirements.
Age Limit: Candidates should bear between 01-04-2002 to 30-09-2005 (Both dates inclusive)
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here by visiting the Indian Navy official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ .
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form .