Table Of Contents
Indian Navy has released a notification for the recruitment of 2500 Sailor (AA & SSR) Vacancy. Intersted & Eligible Candidates may apply online.
Extended Last Date- 05-May-2021
Name of the post : Sailor (AA & SSR)
Total no. of post : 2500 nos.
- ARTIFICER APPRENTICE (AA) – 500
- SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUITS (SSR) – 2000
- For ARTIFICER APPRENTICE (AA):Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- For SENIOR SECONDARY RECRUITS (SSR):Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age limit: Candidate should be born between 01 Feb 2001 to 31 Jul 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
Note: It is mandatory to submit a negative RT-PCR laboratory report of COVID-19 from Govt/ICMR accredited laboratory by candidates at the time of written examination (Report should be dated maximum 72 hours prior to reporting date).
How to Apply
For entry in the Indian Navy, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 26 Apr to 30 Apr 21. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep the matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till the selection procedure is over.
- ‘Log–in with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on the “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND