Table Of Contents
Indian Army TES Recruitment 2021: Indian Army has released a notification for 90 vacancies under Technical Entry Scheme 46 Course (TES) commencing in Jan 2022 for unmarried Male Candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online here.
Latets Update- NERIWALM Tezpur Recruitment 2021- Apply for 05 Vacancy
Indian Army TES Recruitment Details
Name of post: Technical Entry Scheme 46 Course (TES) – Jan 2022
Total No of posts: 90 nos.
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2021.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2002 and not after 01 Jul 2005 (both days inclusive).
How to apply for Indian Army TES Recruitment
The application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on Online Application link .
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- At the end click on submit button .
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .