Table Of Contents
The Indian air force is the World 4th largest Air Force. Indian Air Force invites Online Application for unmarried male candidate recruitment rally to join as Airmen in group “X”, “Y” 12th pass and Diploma.
|Job Mode||Full Time|
Post : Airmen
Total Posts: N/A
Educational Qualification: Group X
- Passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics, English from an educational Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- OR Passed Three Years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- 12th Passed OR Equivalent examination in any stream/subjects with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Pay Scale: During Training a Stipend of Rs. 14,600/- PM
- Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade). Rs.33,100/- PM
- Group ‘Y’ [Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]. Rs. 26,900/- PM
Application Fees : Category wise application fees will be as below followed-
- Unreserve: Rs. 250 EWS: Rs.250
Age Limit: Candidate born between 16 January 2001 and 29 December 2004 (both day inclusive) are eligible to Apply years
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
How To Apply
To Submit Application For This Recruitment, Candidates Need To Visit Official Online Application Portal. Candidates Need To Fill Their Application And Also Need To Upload Required Documents To Complete The Process. Below, We Mentioned Steps That You Need To Follow To Submit Application.
- All Interested And Eligible Unmarried Male Candidates Can Apply Through Online By Using Official Website From 22nd January 2021 To 7th February 2021.
- Scroll Down, Check Important Link‘s Section.
- Click On Online Application Link.
- Enter Your All Asked Information & Upload Documents.
- After That Submit Your Application And Keep Computer Generated Application For Future Reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|