Table Of Contents
Guwahati University Registration 2021
Guwahati University Registration 2021 (GU) has released a notification for the Registration of BA, BSc, BCom for 1st Semester Student. The complete details of Gauhati University Online Registration process are discussed here with the online application link.
|Registration Process||Online/ Offline|
Guwahati University Registration Details
Name of Process: Student’s Registration
Name of class: 1st Semester (CBCS)
Name of Courses: Three Years Degree Courses
Name of Streams: Arts, Commerce, Science (BA, BSc, B.Com)
Educational session: 2020-2021
Required Document: Passport Size Photograph, Signature and Migration/TC/Registration Card.
How to Apply GU Registration
The students who are studying in 1st Semester (CBCS) for the session 2020-21 are required to complete this registration process of Guwahati University. This Year 1st Semester Registration is slightly delayed due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on GU Online Registration Link.
- Now, a official form will load. Fill the all sections such as Personal Details, Registration Details, Identification Details and Address Details.
- After that you will find another section called Upload Your Photo and Signature. In this section, you need to upload your appropriate scanned files.
- Now, click on SAVE & CONTINUE button.
- After that you will get a preview of your filled form. You need to verify that form and after verify submit that form.
- You can also able to download digital acknowledgment of your registration form after the submission.
|Official Notice||Click Here|
|Online Registration Link||Click Here|
|GU Registration Instructions||Click Here|
|Download GU Registration||Click Here|