Table Of Contents
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Gauhati High Court Recruitment has released a notification for the recruitment of 8 Stenographer & Judicial Assistant vacancies.Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online here.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Details
- Name of Post: Senior Personal Assistant (Stenographer Grade-II)
- Total no of Post: 05 nos.
- Education Qualification: A candidate must be a Bachelor Degree holder from a recognized university preferably with a diploma in Stenography in English with minimum speed of 100 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm on a computer. Due weightage will be given to law graduate.
- Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs. 22000-97000/-, Grade Pay Rs. 9400/-
- Name of Post: Judicial Assistant
- Total no of Post: 03 nos. [OBC/MOBC-2, SC-1]
- Education Qualification: A candidate must be a Bachelor Degree holder from a recognized University. Candidates shall also possess knowledge in the field of Computer.
- Pay Scale: PB-3, Rs. 14000-60500/-, Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-
- SC / ST(P) / ST(H): Rs 150/-
- Others: Rs 300/-
- PwBD: Nil
Other Recruitment of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as of 01.01.2021.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Proof of Residency: A candidate must possess a valid Registration Number of Employment Exchange for the State of Assam.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PwD: 10 years, Ex-Servicemen: 2 years
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Gauhati High Court Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of Gauhati High Court.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on Online Application link
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
|Last Date of Payment of Fees||08-Oct-2021|
Important Web Links