Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 Gauhati High Court Recruitment Details
- 3 District-wise vacancy:
- 4 Application Fee of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- 5 Other Recruitment of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- 6 How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- 7 Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- 8 Important Web Links
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Gauhati High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of 237 LDA and Copyist vacancy for the district courts of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Latets Update- SBI Recruitment 2021 – Bank Job Vacancy
Gauhati High Court Recruitment Details
Name of Post: LDA & Copyist
No of posts: 237 nos. UR: 151,SC: 15, STP: 21, STH: 8, OBC/ MOBC: 42
Education Qualification: Candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a UGC recognized University as on the last date of submission of application.
Pay scale: Rs 14000 to 60500 with Grade Pay of Rs 6200/-
Employment Exchange Certificate: The candidate must possess Employment exchange registration number for the state of Assam.
Computer Proficiency: He/ She must possess a certificate of Computer knowledge of minimum 3 (three) months duration.
Official Language Proficiency: The candidate should have knowledge of the Official Language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
|District Name||No of Post|
Application Fee of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Candidates have to pay the application as mentioned below according to their caste:
- SC/ ST: Rs.100/-
- PWD: Nil
- Others: Rs.300/-
Other Recruitment of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years as of 01.01.2021.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Click here for New Registration“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Pay the necessary application fee as per your category .
- At the end, submit the application form and take a print out of the application form.
Note: A candidate is allowed to submit one application form only against a district of his/her choice. Candidature of a candidate will be considered for both the categories of posts (LDA and Copyist) of all the establishments of that particular district.
Important Dates of Gauhati High Court Recruitment