Table Of Contents
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 : Gauhati High Court has relished a notification of 22 vacancy in Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service (AJS). Interested & Eligible Candidates may Apply Online.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021 Post Details
Name of post: Assam Judicial Service, Grade III
No of posts: 22 nos. [ UR- 13, SC- 04, STP- 03, STH- 02]
Educational Qualification: Must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
Scale of pay: Scale of pay of Rs.27,700-770-33,090-920-40, 450-1080-44,770/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Selection Process of Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/ Interview.
- Those candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination:
- Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. (for one post 10 candidates will be called).
- Provided that Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates who obtain 50% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing minimum 40% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the language paper (Paper V) shall be called for Viva Voce.
- The candidates shall have to secure minimum 60% marks in the interview.
- The final evaluation will be in order of merit subject to overall suitability of the candidate.
- SC/ ST: Rs.250/-
- Others: Rs.500/-
- PWD: Nil
Mode of payment: The payment can be made at any branch of State Bank of India. The mode of payment is cash only. For payment, the candidate should approach the bank along with the Challan copy and the fee amount reflected on the Challan. On payment of the same, the Bank will provide a Journal Number. Please ensure to have the bank official’s signature and seal on the Challan copy. Please keep the candidate’s copy of the Challan carefully for any future.
Age Limit: Must not have completed, as on the last date fixed for receipt Of applications 43 years of age
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms, by visiting Gauhati High Court website www.ghconline.gov.in on or before 28/06/2021.
- Scroll Down, Check Important Link‘s Section.
- Click On Online Application Link.
- Enter Your All Asked Information & Upload Documents.
- After That Submit Your Application And Keep Computer Generated Application For Future Reference.
|Starting Date||11-Jun-2021 from 3:00 pm|
|Last Date||28-Jun-2021 till 5:00 pm|
|Last date of Payment||01-July-2021|
|Apply Online||11-Jun-2021 from 3:00 pm|