Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 Forest Department Recruitment 2022 Details
- 3 Other Recruitment of Forest Department Recruitment 2022
- 4 How to apply for Forest Department Recruitment 2022 ?
- 5 Important Date of Forest Department Recruitment 2022
- 6 Important Web Links of Forest Department Recruitment
Forest Department Recruitment 2022: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 50 Forest Ranger vacancy in the Assam Forest Service under Environment & Forests Deptt., Govt. of Assam. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply here. Job Axom
|Total Post||50 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Job|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-|
|Application Fee||Rs. 285.40/-|
Forest Department Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of Post: Forest Ranger
No of posts: 50 nos. [UR: 35, OBC/ MOBC: 5, SC: 1, STP: 2, STH: 2, EWS: 5]
Educational Qualification: Applicant must possess Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering of any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:-
- Computer Applications/ Computer Science
- Engineering (Agriculture/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)
- Environmental Science
- Veterinary Science
Scale of Pay: PB 3 Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- and GP: Rs 10,300/-
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
- General/EWS: Rs285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs 185.40
- BPL: Rs 35.40
Other Recruitment of Forest Department Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as of the 01-01-2021
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PwD: 10 years, Ex-Servicemen: 2 years
How to apply for Forest Department Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for APSC CCE Exam by visiting at official portal of Assam Public Service Commission.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now“.
- In the next stage, fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- At the end, submit the form.
- Take a print out of the application form .
Important Date of Forest Department Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Application||28-Dec-2021|
|Last Date of Application||27-Jan-2022|