Table Of Contents
Forensic Science Recruitment 2021: Forensic Science Recruitment has released a notification for the recruitment of 7 Grade III & Grade IV Vacancy in the cadre of Junior Assistant (LDA), Grade-IV (Attendant/Laboratory Bearer), and Cook.Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Forensic Science Recruitment Details
- Name of Post: Junior Assistant (LDA)
- Total No of posts: 02 nos. [UR-1, EWS-1]
- Educational Qualification: Applicant must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidate must possess minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation graphics Concept of data base, Internet, E-mail etc.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000/- – Rs. 60,500/- GP Rs. 6,200 p.m.
- Name of Post: Grade – IV (Attendant/ Laboratory Bearer)
- Total No of posts: 04 nos. [UR-1, OBC-1, STP-1, EWS-1]
- Educational Qualification: Class VIII passed and those who have passed H.S.S.L.C examination shall not be eligible to apply for the post.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000/- – Rs. 52,000/- GP Rs.3,900/- p.m.
- Name of Post: Cook
- Total No of posts: 01 nos. [UR-1]
- Educational Qualification: Class VIII passed and Experience certificate from reputed Hotel/Restaurant.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000/- – Rs. 52,000/- GP Rs.3,900/- p.m
Other Recruitment of Forensic Science Recruitment
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as of 01.01.2021.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered their names in any employment exchange of Assam.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PwD: 10 years, Ex-Servicemen: 2 years
Required Documents of Forensic Science Recruitment
Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- Recent passport-sized photograph.
- Educational Qualification certificates.
- Caste certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
- Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable.
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority, The Director shall not be in any way responsible/accountable in the event of not according permission to appear in the selection test.
- One self-Addressed envelope (27cmx13cm approx.) with postage stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
- While filling the present Address/Address for communication PIN Code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE NO. if applicable).
How to Apply of Forensic Science Recruitment
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application published in Part – IX of Assam Gazette to the following address.
Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam,
Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019.
Important Dates of Forensic Science Recruitment