Table Of Contents
Forensic Science Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 36 Scientific Assistants and 4 Junior Assistant vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Latest Update- Assam JLEE and JMEE 2021 Result – Check Your Score Here
Forensic Science Recruitment Details
- Name of Post: Scientific Assistant
- No of posts: 36 nos. [UR: 16, OBC: 9, SC: 2, STH: 2, STP: 3, EWS: 4]
- B.Sc. in Chemistry . [Category I]
- B.Sc. in Botany/ Zoology/ Anthropology (Physical)/ Biotechnology . [Category II]
- B.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/ Instrumentation [Category III]
- Regional Forensic Science Laboratories: 24
- Mobile Forensic Laboratories: 7
- Directorate of Forensic Science, Kahilipara, Guwahati: 5
- Name of Post: Junior Assistant.
- No of posts: 4 nos. [UR- 3, STH- 1]
Pay: PB-2 Rs 14000 to 60500 + GP Rs 7600/-
Other Recruitment of Forensic Science Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years OR more than 40 years as of 01.01.2021.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered their names in any employment exchange of Assam.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PWD: 10 years
Required Document of Forensic Science Recruitment
- Recent passport sized photograph.
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
- Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable).
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority.
- One self-Addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm approx.) with postage Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only.
- While filling the present Address/ Address for communication, PIN code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE No. if applicable)
How to Apply for Forensic Science Recruitment
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette to the following address:
Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam,
Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781018.
The envelope of the application should be distinctly superscripted with the name of the post applied for.