Table Of Contents
Fishery Department Recruitment 2021 Application in Standard form as published in Assam Gazette in Part I. Filling up of the following vacant posts of Fishery Department, Assam has released a 5 vacancy. The office of the District Fishery Development Officer,Golaghat,Assam.
|Job Mode||Full Time|
Total Posts: 1 [UR]
Educational Qualification: HSLC Passed and valid Driving License/ Council & Must have recent Government Doctor’s certified Vision certificate.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000 60,500/- + GP Rs. 5,200/-
Post: Grade-IV (Fisherman, Grade-IV)
Total Posts: 4 (Fisherman-2, Grade-IV-2) [UR-2, OBC/MOBC-1, STP-1]
Educational Qualification: Class VIII Passed
Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000 to 52,000/- + GP Rs. 3,900/-
Age Limit: The Candidate must be less then 18 years of age and not more then 40 years of age on 01-01-2021 years.
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
Age Relaxation: : Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark sheet of educational and other qualification, Age, Caste, Valid Employment Registration Card, Computer Proficiency Certificate (Self-attested), Driving license.
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates indicating full name on the backside.
How To Apply
Candidates Need To Fill Their Application And Also Need To Upload Required Documents To Complete The Process. Below, We Mentioned Steps That You Need To Follow To Submit Application.
- The Application Will Enclose Self Self Addressed Envelop (22cm X 10cm) Affixing Postal Stamp Of Rs. 10/- Along Clearly Mentioning Their Postal Address Of Communication Along With The Application.
- Application Should Be Submitted Only By Post To The Office Of The District Fishery development Office, Golaghat.
- Address: District Fishery development Office, Golaghat, Kathkotia Road, Kathkotia Noragaon,PIN: 785621, Golaghat, Assam