Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 ESIC Recruitment 2022 Details
- 3 Application Fee of ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 4 Other Recruitment of ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 5 How to Apply ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 6 Required Document of Submit Online Application:-
- 7 Important Date of ESIC Recruitment 2022
- 8 Important Web Links of ESIC Recruitment 2022
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), North East Region, Guwahati has released a notification for the recruitment of 18 posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply here. job in Assam
|Total Post||18 Posts|
|Name of the Organization||ESIC, Guwahati|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Job|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 years|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Details
1. Upper Division Clerk
No of Posts: 01 Post (OBC)
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have a working knowledge of computers including the use of office suites and databases.
Pay Scale: Pay Level-4, Rs.25,500 – 81,100/- as per 7th Central Pay Commission, and Other allowances will be as per admissible rules.
2. Multi-Tasking Staff
No of Posts: 17 Posts
- Unreserved: 07 Posts
- OBC: 06 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- EWS: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board.
Pay Scale: Pay Level-1, Rs.18,000 – 56,900/- as per 7th Central Pay Commission and Other allowances will be as per admissible rules.
Application Fee of ESIC Recruitment 2022
|All Other Categories||Rs.500/-|
Note: The fee of Rs.250/- will be refunded to the candidates of the stark marked category on the appearance of the candidate in the Phase-I written examination. Also, note that the bank transaction charges will be borne by the candidate.
Mode of Payment:- Online
Other Recruitment of ESIC Recruitment 2022
Upper Division Clerk:- Candidates’ age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as of the 01-01-2022
Multi-Tasking Staff:- Candidates’ age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as of the 01-01-2022
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, PwD: 10 years, Ex-Servicemen: 2 years
How to Apply ESIC Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official website. As per the official notification of ESIC the candidates fulfilling all the required criteria will be able to submit their online applications within the last date of application.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- pay the examination fee, and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form .
Required Document of Submit Online Application:-
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a hand written declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as
given in this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having
left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the
application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when
Important Date of ESIC Recruitment 2022