Table Of Contents
DSE Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released an official notification regarding the Post Graduate Teacher’s recruitment. Director of Secondary Education, Assam on behalf of the Inspector of Schools of the respective Districts (21 nos. of Plain Districts), has invited online applications from intending and eligible candidates for the post of Post Graduate Teachers in Provincialised Higher Secondary Schools/ Higher Secondary and Multipurpose Schools/ Senior Secondary Schools.
DSE Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Post Graduate Teacher
No of Posts: 2,272 Posts
- Unreserved: 620 Posts
- OMC/MOBC: 510 Posts
- SC: 187 Posts
- STH: 197 Posts
- STP: 338 Posts
- EWS: 301 Posts
- PwD: 119 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate must need to be Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from a recognized University and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from a National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
Pay Scale: Rs.22,000/- to Rs.97,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.11,800/- per month with other allowances
Medium of Instruction:
In addition to the academic and professional qualification as per sub-rule (1), the candidate must satisfy the following criteria regarding the medium of instruction.
- In case of Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having Diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School.
- In case of Bengali Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangya Sahitya Sanskriti Sammetan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
- In case of Hindi Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School.
- In case of Bodo Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium School.
- In case of English Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium School.
Other Recruitment of DSE Recruitment 2021
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as of 1st January 2021.
Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articled 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5 Years, Ex-Servicemen: 2 Years, PwD: 10 Years
Required Documents DSE Recruitment
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or HSLC Admit Card).
- All Educational Certificates and Marksheets
- Higher Secondary TET Certificate and Marksheet.
- B.Ed. Certificate and Marksheets.
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable).
- EWS Certificate (If Applicable).
- PWD Certificate (If Applicable).
- NCC Certificate (If Applicable).
- Experience Certificate (If Applicable).
How to Apply for DSE Recruitment
As per the official notification of the Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam, candidates who fulfill all the required eligibility criteria will be able to submit their applications on the official portal of DSE, Assam. The application will be accepted through online mode only so candidates have to submit their online applications only on the official online application portal.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section
- Click on Online Application Link.
- An official portal will load on the new window.
- Register yourself by providing basic required information.
- After registration you have to login to the portal.
- After logging in, enter all your asked details and save.
- Now, you have to upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- After uploading you have to submit your application.
- Note that once the application is submitted, you cannot edit it. So submit carefully.
- After submission, keep the acknowledgment for future use.