Table Of Contents
- 1 Job Description
- 2 DSE Assam Recruitment 2022 Details
- 3 Subject-wise Vacancy Details
- 4 Education Qualification
- 5 Other Recruitment of DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
- 6 How to Apply DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
- 7 Document will be Uploaded for Online Application DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
- 8 Important Date of DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
- 9 Important Web Links of DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
DSE Assam Recruitment 2022: Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 169 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy in different Provincialized Higher Secondary Schools or Senior Secondary Schools under the Secondary Education Department, Govt. of Assam. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply here. job in Assam
|Total Post||169 Post|
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE)|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Job|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 / – to 97,000 /-|
|Age Limit||21 to 38 years|
DSE Assam Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of post: Post Graduate Teacher
No of posts: 169
- EWS: 21
- OBC/ MOBC: 32
- PWD: 15
- SC: 13
- STH: 14
- STP: 23
- UR: 51
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000 / – to 97,000 /- including Grade Pay of Rs. 11,800 /- PM
Subject-wise Vacancy Details
- Accountancy: 4
- Advance Bengali: 1
- Anthropology: 2
- Assamese: 18
- Banking: 2
- Bengali: 7
- Botany: 5
- Business Studies: 2
- Chemistry: 10
- Economics: 10
- Education: 3
- English: 16
- Geography: 63
- Geology: 10
- Hindi: 10
- History: 13
- Home Science: 4
- Logic & Philosophy: 5
- Mathematics: 6
- Physics: 10
- Political Science: 11
- Salesmanship: 1
- Sanskrit: 6
- Sociology: 1
- Statistics: 1
- Zoology: 11
Post Graduation with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized Institution, but degrees obtained from off-campus and distance education institutions shall not be considered as valid. DSE Assam Recruitment 2022. Job in Assam
TET Qualification: Candidate shall have to appear and pass in the Higher Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (HS TET) in the concerned cadre, conducted by Government scoring a minimum of 60% marks in each paper in case of Un-reserved category candidates and a minimum of 55 % marks in each paper in case of Scheduled Cases / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes and Persons with Disabilities candidates.
Provided that for the teachers working regularly against the sanctioned post in a Graduate post in any provincialized High School/ Higher Secondary School for a minimum period of 15 years having requisite academic and professional qualification for the post of Post Graduate Teacher, appearing and qualifying in TET shall be optional and they shall be awarded a weight-age of 60 marks for their 15 years of continuous teaching experience and those who have appeared and qualified in the TET shall get the TET qualified marks in lieu of the weight-age given for the experience.
Provided further that any experienced teacher who has appeared but could not secure the minimum qualifying 60 marks in the TET, shall be awarded at least 60 marks in respect of their experience if he or she has already completed 15 years of teaching experience. Any marks secure by such experienced teacher over and above 60 qualifying marks in TET shall be counted additionally in respect of TET for such teacher for the purpose selection of the post of Post Graduate Teacher.
Medium of Instruction: In addition to the academic and professional qualification as per sub-rule (1), the candidate must satisfy the following criteria regarding medium of instruction:-
a) In case of Assamese Medium School, the candidate must have to pass HSLC or equivalent Examination with the Assamese Language as one of the subjects or having a Diploma in Assamese Language issued by the Axom Sahitya Sabha or read up to HSLC level in Assamese Medium School. DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
b) In case of Bengali Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with the Bengali language as one of the subjects or having in the Bengali Language issued by the Barak Upatyaka Bangla Sahitya Sanskriti Sammetan or read up to HSLC level in Bengali Medium School.
c) In case of Hindi Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Hindi language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Hindi Medium School .
d) In case of Bodo Medium School, the candidate must have to passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Bodo language as one of the subjects or read up to HSLC level in Bodo Medium School .
e) In case of English Medium School, the candidate must have passed HSLC or equivalent Examination with Alternative English as one of the subjects or read from Class XI onwards in English medium School.
Provided that for recruitment of teacher for teaching MIL subject, the candidate who passed HSLC Examination with particular MIL Subject shall be considered.
Physical fitness: The applicant for the post of Graduate teacher shall be:-
1. of sound health both mentally and physically and free from any organic defect or bodily infirmity
which is likely to interfere in the efficient performance of his duties; and
2. required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
Other Recruitment of DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates shall not be more than 38 years of age and shall not be less than 21 years of age as of 01st January 2022. DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
Nationality: An Indian Citizen and Permanent Resident of Assam is eligible for this recruitment.
Age Relaxation: Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- OBC/MOBC: 3 Years
- SC: 5 Years
- STP/H: 5 Years
- PWBD: 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 5 Years irrespective to the category such as General/OBC/SC/ST.
How to Apply DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official DSE Assam Recruitment Portal.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration“.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- pay the examination fee, and submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of the application form .
Document will be Uploaded for Online Application DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
The document will be uploaded Colour Scanned and Clear PDF Format
- Passport Size Colour Photograph
- HSLC Mark sheet and Admit Card (Age Proof)
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Bachelor Degree.
- Post Graduate mark sheet and Certificate.
- Higher Secondary TET mark sheet and Certificate.
- B.Ed Mark sheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level)
- Scanned Signature of the applicant.
- Experience certificate (if any) of 15 years of teaching experience as Graduate Teacher in Provincialised High / Higher Secondary School.
Important Date of DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of Application||15-Jan-2022|
|Last Date of Application||31-Jan-2022|
Important Web Links of DSE Assam Recruitment 2022
|Online Application||Click Here|
|District/ Medium/ Category-wise Vacancy||Click Here|