Table Of Contents
DHSFW Assam Result 2021: Directorate of Health Services (FW), Assam has announced the written exam result for the recruitment of 594 Grade-III (Technical & Non-Technical) Vacancy. Candidates who have submitted their online application and appeared in the written test on 10th January 2021 will now be able to check their written test results.
|Exam Date||10th January 2021|
|Total Posts||594 posts + 60 posts (DHS)|
DHSFW Assam Result Details
Name of post: Grade-III (Technical & Non-Technical)
No of posts: 594 posts + 60 posts (DHS)
- Computor: 16 posts
- Junior Assistant: 8 posts
- Field & Evaluation Worker: 3 posts
- Field Worker/ Social Worker: 11 posts
- Junior Assistant: 60 posts
Advertisement No: HSFW/95/2017/1961 and Janasanyog/D/5172/20
Name of Organisation: Directorate of Health Services, Family Welfare (DHSFW)
Type of Exam: OMR based Written Test
Date of Exam: 10th January 2021 (Sunday)
Status of Result: Declared
Date of Result Declaration: 28th November 2021 at 11 AM
How to Check DHSFW Assam Result
Candidates appeared in DHSFW Assam written exam may check this page to get updated about their results.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on DHSFW Assam Result link.
- A PDF will be downloaded, search your roll number in that file.
- If your roll number is there. Congratulations, you have been selected for the next phase
Important Web Links of DHSFW Assam Result
|Computor Result||Click Here|
|Junior Assistant Result||Click Here|
|Field & Evaluation Worker Result||Click Here|
|Field Worker/Social Worker Result||Click Here|
|Result Notice||Click Here|