Table Of Contents
DHE Assam Scholarship 2021: Director of Higher Education (DHE), Assam has opened the DHE Merit Scholarship 2021-22 online Registration Process for the Students of Under Graduate, Post Graduate, and Girls Students Belonging To Minority Community Assam to complete their higher education. Candidates who are interested in DHE Combined Merit Scholarship 2021, have to read the official notification of the DHE Scholarship Assam before applying online.
DHE Assam Scholarship Details
- Combine Merit Degree Scholarship
- Qualification: 60% in Higher Secondary for those who apply for Combined Merit Degree Scholarship Scheme
- Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship
- Qualification: 60% in General Degree Course for those who apply for Combined Merit Master Degree Scholarship Scheme
- P.G. Research Scholarship 2021
- Students must have uniformly good Academic records and who have obtained at least 55% marks in the last qualifying examinations (i.e.UG & P.G).
- Students who are admitted as LLM/M.Phil/Ph.D/ Post Doctorate Research Scholar in any recognized University for the session 2021-2022 are eligible for the schemes.
- UG course : Rs. 300/- per-month For
- PG course: Rs.500/- per month
- Ph.D: Rs. 1000/- per-month
- M.Phil: Rs. 700/- per month
- PG L.L.M: Rs.500/- per month.
- Qualifying examination: The Girl students belonging to minority community must be a domicile of Assam, who has secured not less than 50% marks in the previous qualifying examination i.e H.S or Degree(UG). Eligibility Criteria:
- The Girl students must belong to a notified minority community i.e Muslims/ Sikhs/ Christians/Buddhists/Jains and Parsis.
- The annual income of their parents/ guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh only. Income Certificate issued by Circle Officer of the State Governments is required in respect of parent(s/guardian(s) of the student MANDATORY. Income Certificate issued by others will not be accepted,
- A Self-Certified Community Certificate is required from the student.
- The dhe,assam scholarship shall be awarded to regular students studying in Govt./Provincialized Colleges and all Central & State Universities at Graduate and Post-Graduate Levels.
- UG level course: Rs. 6,000/- p.a
- PG level course: Rs. 10,000/- p.a
- PRC from DC/ S.D.O. as Proof of Domicile of State of Assam mandatory, no other certificate will be accepted.
- Income Certificate issued by Circle Officer of the State Governments is required in respect of parent(s)/ guardian(s) of the student, no other certificate will be accepted.
- Certificate from Research Guide/ Copy of Admission receipt. (P.G Research)
- Certificate from the Registrar/Head of the Institution in which the candidate is at present studying.
- The students must have a valid Bank Account in their name in a Nationalized Bank. (Preferably SBI)
- Final mark sheet of last qualifying examinations (.e. H.S/T.D.C.).
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Click on new Registration
How to Apply of DHE Assam Scholarship
Eligible And Interested Students can Submit their online application through DHE Scholarship Portal
Important Date of DHE Assam Scholarship
Imporatnt WebLinks of DHE Assam Scholarship
DHE Assam ScholarshipDHE Assam Scholarship