Table Of Contents
Online application are invited through the official website of https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmjorhat,Jorhat. Filling up of the 21 Mandal (Gr-III)vacant posts of Deputy Commissioner(DC), Jorhat. Eligible candidates who are the citizen of India.
|Job Mode||Full Time|
Post: Mandal (Gr.-III)
Total Posts: 21 [UR: 11, OBC/MOBC:2, SC: 2, STP: 1, STH:5]
- Candidate must have HSLC passed.
- Candidate must possess valid 6 (six) months RCCC training certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon,Guwahati.
- Candidates must possess 6 (six) months diploma/certificate
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000 to 60,500 + GP Rs.6,200/- P.M.
Age Limit: The Candidate must be less then 18 years of age and not more then 40 years of age on 01-01-2021 years
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
Age Relaxation: : Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
OBC: 3 Years, SC: 5 Years, STP/H: 5
How to Apply
- Scroll Down, Check Important Link‘s Section.
- Click On Online Application Link.
- Enter Your All Asked Information & Upload Documents.
- After That Submit Your Application And Keep Computer Generated Application For Future Reference.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
The application must be submitted online through https:niyukti.assam.gov.in/lmjorhat.