Table Of Contents
In accordance with the approval by the Government in the general Administration Department, Assam. Application in Standard form as published in Assam Gazette in Part IX, are hereby invited from the intending eligible candidate. Filling up of the following vacant posts of Junior Assistant in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang.
|Job Mode||Full Time|
Post : Junior Assistant
Total Posts: 11
- Unreserve: 5
- OBC: 3
- SC: 1
- ST/H: 1
- EWS: 1
- The minimum education qualification of the candidate shell be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Sate / Central University.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of 6 Month Complete Diploma Certificate in Computer application from a recognized Institute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,000 to 60,500/- + GP Rs. 6,200/-
Age Limit: The Candidate must be less then 18 years of age and not more then 40 years of age on 01-01-2021 years
Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
Age Relaxation: : Category wise age relaxation will be as below followed.
- OBC: 3 Years
- SC: 5 Years
- STP/H: 5 Years
- Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark sheet of educational and other qualification, Age, Caste, Valid Employment Registration Card, Computer Proficiency Certificate (Self-attested)
- Affix one copies of recent self-attested passport
How To Apply
To Submit Application For This Recruitment, Candidates Need To Visit Official Online Application Portal. Candidates Need To Fill Their Application And Also Need To Upload Required Documents To Complete The Process. Below, We Mentioned Steps That You Need To Follow To Submit Application.
- The Application Will Enclose Self Self Addressed Envelop (22cm X 10cm) Affixing Postal Stamp Of Rs. 5/- Along Clearly Mentioning Their Postal Address Of Communication Along With The Application.
- Application Should Be Submitted Only By Post To The Office Of The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, Assam, PO/PS: Mangaldai, Dist: Darrang, PIN: 784125